http://douglasat201.org/?wordfence_lh=1 IBF Net: The Islamic Business & Finance Network is the oldest online community in the field created in the year 1999 @ Yahoo. Currently, it has over 5000 members. You are invited to be a member of this network. You may like to participate and respond to discussions at the yahoo-based group.
Objectives of the Network
go to site IBF Net has the following objectives:
1. to network students, researchers and professionals;
2. to promote discussions regarding various theoretical issues of significance;
3. to raise practical issues confronting finance professionals which require further deliberation, discussion and decision by scholars of Islamic law;
4. to present various such decisions and conclusions arrived at by Shariah scholars which are of relevance for the bankers and finance professionals;
5. to promote the teaching and learning of Islamic finance as a discipline in various institutions of learning